Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Under the Covers

Consider me a LAZY DAISY



After 10:05.
Needless to say, I should not be held responsible for words typed passed 10:05

So I'm going to forget my own words and rely on someone else :
  
 This little blip caught my attention on the radio on the way home from work. Much needed encouragement & a lesson in confidence. Perhaps that's not something you struggle with today, but I feel certain that at some point in our lives we all question whether we are "enough" in some capacity or another. I know I certainly do every day and feel as if I could have always done more. . .So much so that by 10:05 I simply feel spent and need to read rather than write, or soak in someone else's words & encouragement. I hope that this video touches you in the same way it touched me


http://vimeo.com/soundpostproductions/reneeswopeaconfidentheartsv

much love and confidence,
em




 

No comments:

Post a Comment